Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys sharing my story about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000.(1999, Microsoft) I...

• Thread starter Cooper Jake McKay
  • Start date
C

Cooper Jake McKay

Hi guys sharing my story about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000.(1999, Microsoft) I bought this game in 1999 when it was new, it was $50 which is a lot for a 14 year old. It was really realistic back then and the first Microsoft Flight Sim I played. My very first Flight Sim was Jet Fighter II (1990) FS 2000 was a huge step up from that, but i also played Commanche 3 in 1997 which is probably the most advanced flight sim I played at that point. Flight Simulator 2000 is pretty cool, I later picked up Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X steam edition.

R

Ryan James Pratt

this is where it all started for me!

F

Francis Meunier

i have the box for it, but no CD inside

T

Tefen Ca

Ever notice there are lots of Flight Sims but very few Air/Flight Combat games on PC?
If anyone knows any good Air Combat games for PC that support HOTAS please let me know!! I tried searching steam and couldn't find any modern ones.

T

Trevor Lefler

Try P3D....unreal

J

Jimmy Grimple

Nice! I’ve never actually played any of the Microsoft Flight Simulators, at least not for any length of time. I seem to recall playing a few minutes of one at a friends house once.

The original Jetfighter was my first flight simulator. Loved it. Landing on aircraft carriers was sooo much fun

T

Trevor Lefler

Probably spent more time on flight sim than anything else...flightsim 95 for me on a Pentium 75 I believe

N

Nathan Walker

I still have this :)

L

Lee Fu Haw

The simulator game that i have is space shuttle mission simulator. I think the gameplay is same as flight simulator. The only different is flying out of the space.

A

Adam Ya

Same thing for me I played it in 1999 and I was 11 and definetly it was an impressive big step in flight simulation games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom