Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi guys!! I know this has probably been asked before but I can't find it. I'm going on...

C

Charlie Hale

Hi guys!! I know this has probably been asked before but I can't find it. I'm going on the plane to Virginia for 5 hours back and forth, which is the best portable charger for the Switch on a plane?

K

Kurtis Stoddard

Check and see if there's a plug at your seat. They're getting more common.

J

Josh Brown

I would just buy an extra first-party charger. ;)

N

Nik Lal

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jordan Musselman

I have the Anker 20000 mAh charger and I works great! Look for holiday specials ( i.e.
)

R

Richard K. Rivera

I got this one and I love it

M

Matt Bernaix

Just do some research and see what suits your needs theres a good one that also has 2 kickstands on the back, one on each side. But obviously we dunno how you play it and everything, you do though.

C

Charlie Hale

Thanks you guys so much! I'm going to look into your suggestions.

C

Charlie Hale

Funny thing is, I usually don't like flying and took me long time to get over fear of flying, but now having the switch, i don't mind going up in the air haha

C

Charlie Hale

That's five hours of gaming without having the gf judging me lol

D

Dominick Esposito

For sure the anker 20000 mah portable charger. I don’t have one but I’m trying to get it for a cheaper price after the holidays. You can charge your cellphone and switch multiple times before it actually dies. So essentially the 5 hour flight there and back would not even leave a dent in the battery if you only use it for the plane ride

J

Julian Peña

I'd take my charger too just in case. Just take advantage and plug in on the plane and in the terminal when you can.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom