Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi guys! I’m new to the group, new to the switch, and honestly pretty new to Nintendo!...

H

Harley Bicknell

Hi guys! I’m new to the group, new to the switch, and honestly pretty new to Nintendo! Nice to meet you all.

I just bought my switch a few days ago. I’ve also bought Mario Odyssey and Zelda BOTW along with the pro controller!

Does anyone have any recommendations for me in games? I like graphically pleasing games (not so hot on retro 8bit graphics). What are your favourite games graphically for the switch?

I absolutely adore Mario so far, I’ve just reached the moon kingdom and I’m loving every single second of it! It’s an excellent game, one of the best I’ve ever played.

I’m struggling to get the same out of Zelda. BOTW is my first ever Zelda game - I’ve never been a big Nintendo gamer, always an Xbox and PlayStation gamer.

Does anyone have any tips for getting into BOTW? It’s just not pulling me in at the minute like Mario has. It’s a beautiful looking game but I think I’m missing the point of the game a little, perhaps I’m not playing with the right mindset?

Thanks!
Harley

S

Scotty Nankivell

Portal knight, dragon Quest builders and.... splatoon

P

Pedro Uchôa

I would recommend Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart, they are amazing.
So... BOTW. I love the game so much. Have you tried explore a lot in the game? Not going straight to the main quests? Just finding itens, armor, shrines, korok?
If so, and you still not getting into Zelda, unfortunately it is not the kind of game for you.
Because Super Mario is super fun and fast game, zelda is more slow, thinking and explorarion game.
Super mario has exploration too, but not even close to zelda

R

Richieruth Ramsay

I love odyssey, but im only at about 300 moons :(

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Check out Fast Racing RMX, a Wii U version that's brought to the Switch. It has decent graphics. $20.

D

David James Hull

BotW is all about exploration and trying different things, just like Mario Odyssey. Just do things like you would in Odyssey; except the fighting factor, because fighting is actually pretty intense early/mid-game.

B

Brandon Jacob Conn

Xenoblade chronicals 2, Payday 2, dragon ball xenoverse, fire emblem warriors. I have over 200 hours into each except for payday 2, but overall in all platforms I easily have at least 400 hours into payday 2

S

Steph Witte

Splatoon 2

M

Mario Mario Mario

Doom, Mario Kart 8, and Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom