Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys! Here I leave this video, this is the game Virtual Cop or Virtual Squad! I'm...

J

Jozef Kaled

Hi guys! Here I leave this video, this is the game Virtual Cop or Virtual Squad! I'm really not sure if the name is due to change of regions ... In order to play this a lot on my PC, before playing it in ARCADE since it was very common to get it in the arcade rooms. I had it years ago but like many games I lost it. Please Comment!

T

Tefen Ca

Had this on Sega Saturn. Enjoyed playing this game. My fav arcade shooter was Lucky & Wild. Could never find a console release ver of it. Anyone know if there is one?

G

Geo Sukarno

This game made me excited. I was only know and played in arcade game center, then realized the PC version. thankfully this game worked fine on my Pentium 1 computer

J

Jozef Kaled

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Scott Heath

I thought this game was neat in the Arcades, but it blew my mind on Saturn. I couldn't believe how well it translated to the supposedly "not-a-3D-Console". I've never owned a PC Light Gun or I'd be all over that version too. I'm assuming the PC game is another Sega PC port from Saturn, and not from Model 2 Arcade.

G

Geo Sukarno

I guess PC never had a light gun,back in 90's .
Maybe i'm just don't know. Is anybody know about light gun for PC?

S

Scott Heath

I'm eying some on eBay that goes for $70-$160

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom