Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi guys, got a question about blueprints and better quality items. Myself and 2 others...

R

Rob Gailey

Hi guys, got a question about blueprints and better quality items. Myself and 2 others are fairly new to the game been playing maybe 2 and half months on official pve. My question is what is the best way to start getting higher quality gear? We can take on an alpha rex no problem but we are still stuck using apprentice level items. We have been hunting for a good quality fishing rod but they seem near impossible to find like we havent even got a ramshackle one in a drop! Let alone a blueprint for one so how do you all go about getting that loot!?

H

Hugh Ruffels

Best way to get rods is from killing alpha squids, and you get better loot out of cave & underwater drops drops than you do normal ones

M

Marc-André Boyer

Thats it

R

Rob Gailey

Ive never even seen a loot drop in a cave we have 3 artifacts so far and not even got ramshackle cloth items literally no loot in 3 caves except for the artifacts. We havent even been near the water yet dont know where to start or whats best to tame for ocean exploration.

B

Brandon Guillory

Alpha raptor drop good gear. Have you been checking their bodies after you kill them?

T

Tom Eames

I spent alot of time flying on the griffin from drop to drop i have 50 MC blueprints for various saddles and weapons/armour i hear the best place to get good bp and drops is the ice cave but im yet to find good enough fur armour to actually go in there

R

Rob Gailey

Any suggestions on how to start getting into the water im high enough to craft scuba gear but what mount should we use?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom