Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi fellow OW players.... I want to share something with you that happened to me...

• Thread starter Luis Miguel Roman
  • Start date
L

Luis Miguel Roman

Hi fellow OW players.... I want to share something with you that happened to me today... I was playing Anubis on defense first and we lost the map in overtime... our Widow ragequitted and then I thought “fuck this, I will just wait for the penalty leaver time to be over and leave”... so I kept playing and we took first point... then we rushed in and took second point and we had 5:41 minutes for last atempt... we won the map... next I played Nepal... won first and lost the second one... on the third we were 20 - 85 and our Reinhardt left... we end up winning... this all happened with no comms whatsoever I may add... my point is don’t give up... I know these kind of stuff happens very rarely but just give it a shot... who knows if you have a good team comp and good team players on your side...

G

Giovanni Dusk Custer

I mean, the team I had made the enemy team quit because of how uncoordinated and shitty the team was, me being the only tank, pretty sure I was Zarya, and no one was healer, there was a Torb, Widow, Hanzo, Genji and a Mei, and uhh, we somehow won, after the first round we won half the opposing team quit, two dudes were laughing their asses off there, "we have such a shitty team that we made half the enemy team quit" and the other dude was like "I had pretty bad vibes at the start, but now I'm good"

A

Aadil Saqib

Situtations like these occur less often the higher you go.

A

Afnan Gilal

Happens plenty in plat and below

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom