Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi fellow gamers and builders. I'm having some trouble with my newly build Ryzen Pc....

J

Jannik Derval

Hi fellow gamers and builders.

I'm having some trouble with my newly build Ryzen Pc.

Let me start by giving you the full system specs:

Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX, 16 gb ddr4, 3200 MHz
Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 1060, 3 gb gddr5
HDD1: Samsung 960 EVO (256 gb)
HDD2: Samsung 850 EVO (500 gb)
PSU: EVGA 500B

Dongles: Logitech Unifying Receiver + ASUS BT400 (Bluetooth 4.0)

Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s
Keyboard: Microsoft Surface Keyboard

I'm having a lot of wireless connectivity issues. I thought the issue came from having both the Logitech receiver and the Bluetooth connected to the PC at the same time, but I have tried running the mouse alone (on it's own receiver and on bluetooth) with a standard wired keyboard, and I'm still having a somewhat laggy experience with a lot of connection drops. With the keyboard (alone with a wired mouse), that only connects through bluetooth, I'm getting som annoying input lag. When I connect the mouse and keyboard to another computer (using the same two dongles), I'm not experiencing any issues at all.

I thought it had something to do with the drivers (provided by Microsoft) to the "AMD USB 3.0/3.1 eXtensible Host Controllers", but I'm not experiencing any issues when I use wired devices. So maybe that's not the issue?

Does anybody have a solution? Thanks.

W

Wesley Teoh

What's the distance from the receiver to the mouse?

D

Dmitriy Glotenko

Msi board, nothing new...

O

Onni Heinonen

Could be a faulty mobo

D

Dan Lowe

Have you tried different usb ports and the front ones? I had the same thing before with a keyboard/mouse and moved to the front usb 3.0 then it was fine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom