Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi Everyone Which PC Gaming Headset would everyone recommend to use, to play D2

J

Jose Gonzalez

Depends on your budget. HyperX clouds or SteelSeries Arcits if you’re looking for a decent priced set with solid performance.
Phillips SHP9500 are open back so they don’t drown out noise but has incredible sound and directional positioning and you can pair them up with a vmoda boompro.

Don’t grab Astros though, they sound super crumby and their success is only the result of great marketing.

J

Jessen Armstrong

If you have the money go for an Astro A40 or A50(wireless) best on the market sound wise and comfort is insane, get it with a mixamp if you can

M

Matthew William

Razer Kraken pro

B

Brian Campbell

Steel Series Arctis 7 - amazing headset

R

Richard Maynard Howell II

Razer Tiamat 7.1 V2

Must have if a desire of True 7.1 Surround is there. You will need an actual PC with the multicolored outputs for sound. The USB on it runs the chroma and mic.

K

Kyle Harris

I’m using omen by hp and I love them

G

Gert Nooytens

Razer kraken 7.1 chroma

D

David Helmuth

I would recommend not using a gaming headset and using a quality stereo headset. Audio technica or senheiser. Get a good sound card too. you should have about 250-350 at the very least in your pc sound system when it’s all said and done.

D

David Helmuth

All the plebs recommending razor headsets. They prob use dr Dre beats too.

B

Brighton Stoll

If your on a budget the 40$ Logitech g403 7.1 surround is freaking awesome. I like my corsair void though, but they were 100

F

Frederik Haxthausen Skotte

Razer Man O War “wireless and have battery for 7 days, before u need to charge it again” it only cost 140 pounds.

D

David Helmuth

Sennheiser HD 598

クルス ミッチェル

Apple headphones

M

Mike Gomez

I never used headphones to play Diablo 2 ;)

D

Dave Ashley

Beyerdynamic 990

V

Verum Ex Libris

Turtles

J

Jarod Poland

Corsair Void Pro

J

Jey Levesque

Astro A40

M

Markus Seus

DT770 Pro Studio + Blue Snowball (140 + 60 euro)

M

Marc Pfeiff

Im usin the astro a40 tr

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom