Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi everyone started my own xbox one prim plus server and dont know how to put it on...

J

Jacob Nicholas

Hi everyone started my own xbox one prim plus server and dont know how to put it on the list. Starters are lvl 100 raptor 100 angler 100 trike and i will also give the next 10 people who join a griffin We are trying to have a pvppve server. Taming and everything is set to be higher than usual for everyones convenience but not too high to where people can gain power too quickly. We have made it so that each admin has their own dedicated area and are doing slight rp. Each admin is a god who you bring offerings for favors and will handle any issues if you live in their area. The gods are as follows. God of death, God of the hunt, God of space and time, God of commerce, God of vengeance and justice, and God of prosperity. We welcome all players and are trying to run a peaceful drama free server. It is a 24\7 server and we are trying to get enough players to start holding events. If you would like to join add the fb page bohemiancape117. Or add the gamertag BohemianCape117. Please leave any comments you wish, and happy arking

C

Chris Harrison

I'll come take a look too

C

Christopher Grant Cates Jr

Requested

J

Jacob Nicholas

Added and thank you for your interest. The server is going back up now

T

Tyler Teal Jarrell

Dont forget to put that its prim plus:)

C

Chris Harrison

Yeah i wont be joining after all, prim plus is such a no no thanks tho and good luck

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom