Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi everyone!! Me and my tribe are looking for a new server to “call home”. We would...

A

Ally Bross

Hi everyone!! Me and my tribe are looking for a new server to “call home”. We would like it to be Nitrado, PvP abberation. It would be cool if you have a cluster that includes ragnarok but not mandatory for our decision fast taming, fast breeding, and preferably high weight. It would also be cool if there are other tribes on the server. We are all 18+. We were on official abberation but just got wiped, so deciding to head back to dedicated. Please let me know ASAP, we want to get started building! Starter pack also wouldn’t be bad, but also not mandatory. Active admins. Events are cool but again not mandatory! :) there are around 7 of us that will be coming.

Edit: please don’t just give me a link or a picture.

J

Jo Hill

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jo Hill

It would br an honor to have your membership Ally

C

Calvin Schultz

Ally Bross

BIG GAME HUNTER
All 5 maps clustered
‍Adult ran‍
No admin bs
SUPER HIGH POPULATION
☠Well balanced rates☠
Tek bubble for your first week

What more can I say!?
Come join the fastest growing server on xbox

C

Clive Rodgers

I currently play on a server pvp ragnarock cluster with abberation. Just wiped the old alpha and looking for a new challenge lol

J

John Swisher III

TheBadHumor Cluster has 5 maps with light boosted stats message swishpapasweets

C

Carol Hanners

Come try Northmen Gaming we have a cluster of Ragnarok and Abboration. The rates are good for those who like to play and PvP. Facebook is Northmen Gaming. You can message me if you have questions.

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

Hi Ally,

Nitrado hosted PvPvE (structure damage off. This means raiding literally cannot happen) ADULT (18+) community/server cluster with low boosted stats. 4x gather, 6x taming, 10x mature, 15x hatching.

Max wild dino level 420, wyverns 530+
The Island, Ragnarok, The Center, and Aberration cluster.

Character levels 150/180. 150 soft cap, 180 after alpha ascension and Aberration boss.

If you want to directly join, please come to our Facebook group to get sorted. Otherwise, feel free to comment and I’ll answer any questions.

C

Craig Reed

C

Cara Soria

If you wanna try Arkland225 you can stats are what you are looking for

K

Kody Kline

We have a rag server boosted gathering and weight.

C

Chad Hendrickson

Hi. One of Ally's tribemates. We are looking for an Aberration server. Clustered with Rag and/or other servers would be really cool, but must at least have aberration. Would prefer slightly boosted over highly boosted. Something like 3-5x with high weight is preferrable.

P

Patrick Knilans

D

David Mech

Ally Bross you should check out DarkARKrising. The server is a cluster of every map :)

J

Jeremy Trifilo

Optimos ark PC UNOFFICIAL has that and is quite fun with 100s of players but lately it's been rolling back since duping is back. when it doesn't have issues it's a pretty crazy thrill always intense moments.

J

Justin Hartman

Arkdicted247 Nitrado Cluster Center Island Ragnarok.

S

Scott Van

Turark is our server it's a cluster of all the maps with decent population infinite weight instant taming gigas take 7hrs to fully grow

E

Edin Serifovic

HOG unofficial pc server

K

Kevin Colin Hoerner

Hey there ally checkout ours. We are currently trying to build up our community

Ark Sanctuary New Cluster Server Join Today! PVP Xbox One cross-compatible with Window10
Host in charge of maintenance has been running Dedi Servers for two years.
Maps: Aberration 32 slot, and Island 32 slot, with more maps planned for the future.
All maps will have PVE community centers, complete with Green House, Bank, Stores, Hatchery, Forge and Grinder
Server setting 4x official with boosted breeding/hatching
Start Kits 1 per person up to three per tribe.
Includes:
120 Tame of players choice(Anything a Quetz can carry in its claws or smaller)
150 Charge creature of players choice, or Dung Beetle for Island
Metal tools, all Master Craft Quality,(Pick, Hatchet, Pike or Sword and Shield, Crossbow, Scythe, Long Neck and 50 tranq darts, 100 narcotics, canteen)
Smithy, 2 Forges, 4x4 stone base and two beds, and large storage cabinet.
Join the Facebook Group Please, find the post about Tribes and Player names please post your in game name, gt and tribe name.

A

Adam Dove

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom