Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi Arkers. Im on a server at the moment. Its not official, its on Ragnarok, and the...

S

Sam Robinson

Hi Arkers. Im on a server at the moment. Its not official, its on Ragnarok, and the best thing of all its got a decent walk in shop where you can buy ( in game currency HARD POLYMER ) all the things from aberation just to make things that little more fun including dinos which are on show. Im neither an admin or the owner and the server is a paid PC server owned by four guys from USA who run the server very well and give out a starter pack which is not over the top. Im an average player on the server and personally taking the tame to populate the server. SERVER NAME - Moisteel. My GT is C IR E E IP A. Please join and give it a go. Anyone is welcome. Thanks for taking time to read this

D

Dusty Crow

I got a lil suspicious by the third time you verified you're just a player on the server :p loosen up with the advertising it sounds a bit scripted. Add flare ^.^

S

Sam Robinson

Sounds a bit scripted hahaha what!!!. I wrote this and copy and pasted it. I want loads of people in the server i play on... are you going to join?

S

Sam Robinson

If not... guess what.... dont comment

D

Dusty Crow

That's the problem it was pre written less personal that way ^.^ spontaneous Being more in depth and truthful and honestly even if I was thinking about it not anymore just passing along friendly feedback and you're kinda being a dick when I didnt reply asap

S

Sam Robinson

True though... not being a dick.. just saying.. im trying to populate like other people are in the server... if your not going to join dont comment... you know how it is.. if i saw someone comment and i wasnt interested i wouldnt comment lol.

D

Dusty Crow

Unlike most people now a days I want the gaming community to grow, I think I have half the ark community in my server page atm and most don't even play anymore lol all about the fun of gaming not who's got the better server.

D

Dusty Crow

Ps: the servers actually offline right just

S

Sam Robinson

Im not on about whos got the better server.. thats irrelevant. I want more people... so pvp because a thing

S

Sam Robinson

Yeah man i know i got admin in a party and hes changing a setting. Not a good time to be doing that lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom