Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hi arker this guy is a insider try to inside my tribe but fail because of no admin....

X

Xai Xiong

Hi arker this guy is a insider try to inside my tribe but fail because of no admin. kill our tame fly to obby try to upload the dragon we give him for start pack. Got kick and kill by our turrets. I think Admin of thi community should kick insider out of this group the same ways as the people that try to buy with real money. Unless it been done but i missing out lol Anyways let ark on.

#thearklifeofficalsever

B

Benjamin Leonard-Unwin

Things like this is why people have trust issues...

D

Devan Madsen

Being insided is all apart of pvp.

X

Xai Xiong

Lol being inside part of pvp my butt. That just some salty ass people

M

Michael Green

Yes

A

Anthony Cavenee

you’re funny. You shoulda came to me and talked to me before posting this. Doesn’t bother me a bit because that’s not me. But just FYI you got your facts messed up. And I know you can’t post proof.

A

Anthony Cavenee

I was in your tribe for 2 hours while y’all when around and did your thing on another server. That alone showed me that your tribe wasn’t kind I was looking for. I never got on after them 2 hours not even when you pmed me 2 days later saying I had a wyvern. Like I said you have no proof you’re probably just mad I wasn’t wanting to be a slave.

A

Anthony Cavenee

I’d appreciate if you deleted this until you actually have some proof.

X

Xai Xiong

Na your dragon was at obby trying to upload you kill tame. Grind to hard your history way gone from my tribe log dont matter your kos on official pvp

A

Anthony Cavenee

Haha yeah no proof like I thought... what was I gonna steal 11 dodo kibble? Y’all had everything locked.

A

Anthony Cavenee

What’s with all the titty babies? If you got something to say at least have the balls to tag them.

X

Xai Xiong

Believe me or not up to you guys take him in your tribe if you want prove not i got no salt here. Just want to protect the pvp family on official. To much insider got to takem out. All love from me.

F

Fernandoo Quiroz

Why are you avoiding the fact that you have to show proof can’t you just take a screenshot of what he “killed”

A

Alexis Perez

^screenshot of killed tames

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom