Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi all :) Please help me settle a debate once 'n' for all :p... Once the mutation...

L

Lily Grace Dixon

Hi all :)

Please help me settle a debate once 'n' for all :p...

Once the mutation count of a dino is over 20/20, regardless of whether those 20+ mutations are active in that dino, it can no longer produce new mutations.

True or false?

(Pic just cos it's cute :))

E

Ellanah Rhoads

True

J

Jeffery Smith

IS THAT LITTLE GUY A BABY OTTER!? HOW FRIGGIN CUTE

D

Donnie Gammons

true

K

Khal Möhle

True (for me at least ‍♂).

S

Skyler Scull

True

A

Adrian Quetschke

It can no longer produce stat mutations only. Color mutations can be at any given time. You can have 30,000/20 and still get color mutations

T

Ted Leighty

True

K

Katie Marshall

Not necessarily true. Both the mother side and father side have to be over 20/20. As long as one side or the other is under 20 you can still get mutations

B

Brandi DeVaughn

Following this

K

Katie Marshall

There is an excellent mutations breeding guide on reddit. I'm too lazy to find it but it amazeballs

K

Kevin Cumbie

How many fights broke out?

J

Jeja LaGrone

True. Always stay under 20 or you never get new mutations

J

Josh Reynolds

I thought it was 40/40?

T

Tracy Dale

False I had a 60 / 20 and they eventually popped diff colours lol

T

Tracy Dale

Most of these have over 20 muts and when mixed with a diff blood line pop diff colours

S

Scott Bell

I had ankys on legacy that were like 24000/20 and if I breeder with a new line would get new mutations

M

Martin Nelson

If you mate a new dino with no mutations with a dino with 200k mutations there is a chance you will get a new mutation or a replicated mutation like with rexs and stuff this is how people got there melee up higher

S

Steve Chamberlain

Lol ill go tame 2 new dinos same colour same lvl ill breed and take pics of all dinos and mutations show all the non believers i play onna boosted server i can pop out 100s in a day or 2 i know for a fact ive gotten new stat and colour mutations after the 20/20 mark ill even do it with a dino that has 6 colour regions so i know im not missing any colours

M

Mirium Everett

True

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom