Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi all. I'm looking for an affordable travel case for the Switch. Trying to avoid...

• Thread starter Gabriel Hanson-Carrillo
  • Start date
G

Gabriel Hanson-Carrillo

Hi all. I'm looking for an affordable travel case for the Switch. Trying to avoid game stop. Your recommendations will be helpful. Thanks.

C

Cierra Keck

Amzon is where I got mine from

C

Celos Beats

The 19 dollar Nintendo one is dope

J

Josh Burke

The absolute best at this price. I had an official licensed by hori case before that left a buldge that cost me $20, this one is a perfect case
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dominick Esposito

This case is good and worth the 40 dollars. You can fit everything from the switch to the dock and other controllers.

E

Edgardo Flores

I got this, it has 14 cards slots, included a cloth to clean the screen with a Sheikah eye and inside it's like puffy for the protection of the console

J

Justin Davis

Got this one from Wal Mart.

S

Spencer Miller

Got a switch messenger bag but it was from GameStop. It works really well and has compartments for the dock, cords, controller and has a case to put the switch in.

R

Richard Poillucci

the case in this video is cheap and super nice.

J

Joseph Loveland

Just get the officially licensed game traveler case by RDS sold at like every store for $18-$20. It's a great case with enough room for he console, 8 games, stylus, and USB cable.

D

Dominick Esposito

This is my rds deluxe travelers case. I fit a pro controller, a switch, 2 joycons, the joycons controller, wires and cables, dock, and games. This little case probably has 700 dollars in there

J

Juan Núñez

The one Dominick Esposito mentioned is the best. I have it as well, and it will protect everything you put in it. I got mine from Amazon Mexico, and it was even cheaper than Amazon US (like 3 or 4 dollars cheaper).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom