Contact advertising [email protected]

PC heya guys ~ post about pc spec and problem with destiny ^^' my probleme is that my...

• Thread starter Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole
  • Start date
A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

heya guys ~
post about pc spec and problem with destiny ^^'

my probleme is that my cpu (i5 4690k oc 4.7ghz) is runing around 80% and my gpu (gtx1070) between 85 and 97% and i'm not even able to get a stable 75hz framerate with everry game setting maxed ~
i réinstalled the game and same for Nvidia drivers :/
my cpu was running around 20% and my gpu (R9 290 oc 1170mhz) at 100% was able to have the same framerate in high setting and fov max

any idea of what i should do to get a descent cpu and gpu usage for a stable 75hz ? without going down on the spec, i mean, what's wrong with the game and my gtx 1070 ??
it works perfectly fine with every other games ~

M

Michael Libby

if i recall there is an option to let the game set your settings. if there isnt then put it one level under maxed.

E

Elieser Cepeda

How much ram do you have?

M

Mark Andrews

Your CPU is throttling the GFX card. Upgrade it and most of these issues will go away.

M

Matlak Robert

Stable framerate is not equal to 75hz. Hz is the frequency your monitor works on and the FRAMERATE is the frames per second (images per second) your pc offers. In your case, there's a problem with undergoing applications in your pc. Such as intel rapid storage for example. Try typing in google "cpu stands 99% load all the time / gpu stands in 99% load" and you'll find the answer there. That helped me. But what i can help with now is this: try uninstalling intel rapid storage if you have it installed and see if you have DVR enabled in xbox application.

M

Matlak Robert

Besides that, google "best nvidia control panel settings for performance" and set those options acording to what you find.

J

Jack Ren

Make sure your cpu paste is good. Mine was doing that because my cpu paste was bad

S

Sean Gregory

Arielle. I noticed you mentioned 21:9 but did not state the exact resolution if its 1080p or 1440p. FPS wise. If your talking about the traveler, i have an i7 3770k with 1080ti running at 2560x1440p I get around 90fps. Regular game play is 110-160fps. HDR/shadows/resolution scale are FPS killers in game. In nvidia control panel I am unsure if you set your power options to maximum performance and turn DSR off. I also did not see mentioning DDU in safe mode to completely uninstall amd drivers for nvidia drivers. Type "destiny 2 optimal settings" and look for a site name gamescan and I followed those settings and got pretty good FPS and smooth stutterless game play from that. I hate to say it the i5 is a bottleneck, if you ran that in OW or battlefront game it would max at 100% unless you limit fps. You may want to look at upgrading to a i7 4770k or 4790k for cost savings. As for your main FPS issue, destiny 2 is a shit game for it. Definitely bungies fault on this. 30fps cut scenes? I get 150-160fps on battlefront 2 with 64 players and but only 90 fps in the traveler LOL. Don't get me started on game crashing to desktop with no error. If worse comes to worse I believe the higher resolution your cpu usage drops and gpu usage goes up. So maybe fiddle with resolution scale or DSR and increase it and see if it offloads more GPU utilization.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom