Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey y’all I’m looking for a highly boosted PvE server. A few things I’m mainly an...

T

Toni Whitmore

Hey y’all

I’m looking for a highly boosted PvE server.

A few things I’m mainly an looking for

Aberration
30+ stone pick up
fast breeding/maturing
friendly community

If you have any of these plz leave your page link and stats below

Picture for attn

D

Darryl Cummings

Hey it’s pve/pve now. If ur interested.

K

Kyle Dunkle

help populate the server by sharing this post to other ark groups and your friends

welcome to Kongo Bongo Island Dusty Desert Ragnar's reckoning and the all new Abritrary Demise. you can transfer between all four servers. servers are boosted with 8x rates, 15x breeding 100x hatching and babies eat very little. boosted player stats for each stat weight goes up by 1000. max dino level is 300 and max player level is 1000! all loot crates have been modified as well. bosses damage has also been reduced along with tons of other changes! we are currently pve on all maps so join and have fun! look for Kongo Bongo Islnd and Dusty Desert Abritrary demise and Ragnar's Reckoning on the unofficial pc sessions tab.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Riley Calton

New island map Nitrado server
Theme is Viking kingdoms Rp
There is currently 4 kingdoms that need a brave king or queen to conquer and control their land and lead their kingdom to a healthy success

Each kingdom will represent a Dino so the Dwarfs will be wolves
Elves will be bears
Fertile will be green obelisk will have a poison wyvern to represent that kingdom
Myrar will be blue obelisk will have a ice wyvern to represent that kingdom
Alimant will be red obelisk and have a fire wyvern to represent that kingdom

Stats
5xp
4harvest
10x taming
14x Breeding
14x maturation
20x egg hatch
4x imprints to get 100%

All Roles are needed and each player will have a story based to their role and jobs etc... if your interested put your GT/ IGN/ and role and a little intro to your character

Viking territory

Ruler Gt:james1985calton

Ruler tribe: Viking

Ruler ign: Icy Wolf

❌TERRITORY RULES❌

No building on my territory without speaking to me

No attacking or raiding unless I give instructions

Self defence only

No attacking dwarfs they are harmless to us so why harm them

No attacking other realms unless you talk to me first (be respectful it's there home not yours)

Do not attack other Vikings

❌DANGER❌

"Vikings" is a tribe trying to claim my territory he is unknown on the fb page and is power hungry not thinking about OUR realm make sure you join the tribe "Viking" we own the land and have a relationship with dwarfs we are the Viking realm not them

Dinos

Our Dinos are our Dinos not everyone's if a Dino is killed send me proof I will deal with it

ROYAL⚜JOBS

I'm a king of the realm putting a bounty on my head I need ROYAL knights,breeders,builders and scouts to get a royal job you must: prove you're loyalty,talk to me,follow commands,rules and requests after this you will go to the training groundsto complete a task in 1 hr max then you have earned rank 1 loyalty then over time when I trust you more rank 2 then rank 3 and after rank 3 you can rent small amounts of territory off me you can't make rules etc but if you rent it I will make sure no one enters but me the king and other loyal members can if you let them BUT you have no power over me if you stop being loyal and start to slack you get the sack loosing your territory

~Icy Wolf The (myrar King)

Thoran Dwarf King
Myrar
Built in Myrar Caves
Rules
No Dwarfs are to build anywhere near another kingdom
No Starting war with another kingdom
No default human names
Every dwarf has to have a backstory to why they came to our realm
Rule breakers have to live as an out cast or prisoner

Thoran (Dwarfs ruler)

Rest of kingdoms are free but be warned ppl will try to become the new king and take your throne

D

Damo Ford

I have a pve server.
Highly boosted
Fast breeding and reasonable taming (still takes a good 10 mins)
On aberration
Player lvl of 485
Wild dino 601 + 490 points
Daily auto dinowipes
Auto unlock all engrams even tek
Cross play aswell
Look for [EU] ark mania I the pve section

T

Ted Kubiak

T

Ted Kubiak

L

Lee Ricenpea Dunn

Toni i thought you had your own servers. What happened? If you don't mind me asking.

C

Cody Roberts

Toni take me with you lol i need a server where i can get my items out of the beacons, i stocked up for the abberation update and then my server turned off item transfering with the release of aberration

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom