Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey what's up everyone I'm looking for a server that's really close to official...

C

Cody Kapaun

Hey what's up everyone I'm looking for a server that's really close to official settings just needs to have increased tame rate and breeding rate not instant

D

Devin MacNeil Trivett

Looking to populate my server

Friendly community

ORP is on to help new tribes build up, when everyone gets settled it will have a 12h timer

24/7 pvp on the Ragnarok

¡¡This does not mean you raid 24/7, if you raid everyone off my server I will troll the shit out of you personally. Being the best tribe doesn't mean shit if you're the ONLY tribe on my server!!

N O S T A R T E R S
But Admins can trade fertilized eggs for artifacts

X10 Taming
X10 breeding
X3 exp
X5 Dino gather
X3 player gather

Small boost to player and dino stats

Don't build in caves or obstruct artifacts or major resources
Don't foundation wipe, if you're gonna raid get in and get out
Don't be a dick, the whole point is to enjoy the game and raiding and being raided is fun but don't over do it
Taming brontos is ok but do not gather with them
Admins are not going to spawn in things for you
Admin will not raid first, we will only come after you if you successfully break in and steal something

Server GT GrenawdTube
Admins GT Grenawd (Me), AlmightyYogs

R

Robert Hoffman

Check out TheUnholyArk

C

Cody Kapaun

I did it's way to ez to the point that's it's boring I have over a thousand hours in this game I'm not looking for EZ

R

Robert Hoffman

Talk to the admin to lower the stats some, i heard hes hard headed but you can maybe sweet talk him
Lol

M

Mathew Joseph Del Plato

12th Crusade PVPVE
Ragnarok map
24/7 server. If it crashes message admin or post here and we'll have it back up as soon as we can

Host gt: Sgt cortez92x
join this page, and comment your GT to be added by host. if we find players without a verified GT, they'll be banned until they join the page
Admin
The Genobreaker

Please understand i work a full time job and am usually available after 5pm est

NO STARTER PACK, don't ask. It's called Ark survival for a reason

General info:

PVE players:
Put PVE in your tribe name and white flags on top and around your base for safety. You can change to PvP once, and that's what you'll be from then on. However, if you raid someone as pve, you will be considered PVP, I'll blow the first hole in your base, and inform the server

freshly started map, been up for about a day now.
daily dino wipes daily, as well as when requested if no one is taming.

New tribes have a 5 day grace period to build up, as well as 3 days to rebuild after a raid. do what you want pvp wise after grace period is up.

Admins have a base and pretty much we're just going to mess with each other and help out with issues as needed. will be building a general store to buy items, fertilized eggs, etc. and events will happen in the future once I figure out where to build the arena. Admin breeding animals off limits, they're passive and used for the server, don't mess with them. you kill one, your tribe won't be allowed to purchase anything from admin store. kill another and you're banned.

stats x3
instant max level
3x gathering
Egg hatch 50x
mature speed 10x
hunger and water drain .5x
weight x10 for all
all other stats boosted slightly

M

Mathew Joseph Del Plato

Message me for any questions

A

Amber Head

Try Ark Ascension the stats are really balanced

L

Louie Oswald

SkipToMyLou112

C

Carlos Mario Bello

Looking for new people to join our player dedicated server X1ARKServers. 5x harvesting taming and breeding. The server is located on ragnarok. PVE weekdays and PVP weekends more info on our fb page. Internet connection is great we get up to 940 Download and 880 Upload speed with verizon Fios new gigabit connection

Please visit our facebook page
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Ali Devine

Hey everyone if you are looking for a fresh Ragnarok server ours just opened and everyone is starting fresh there are no admins and the only time a player will have admin is for dino wipes then it will be taken away l.

We have 3rd person turned on,and have it so you can place turrets on tames like old school ark, 24/7 pvp 3x breeding, 4.5 taming , 2.5 xp and 2.4 resources. We have supply drops turned up so you get better gear and not constant crop plot bps(no one needs that many crop bps)
Pteras also fly at 166 speed,tapes at 169 and the quezt at 160

We will be hosting loads of events like player vs dinos, dodge bola, Boxing matches, dodo fights jousting and much more where you can win prizes. Anyone is welcome to join for more info on the rules and stuff check the pinned post on our page :)

V

Vanessa Carlson

View pinned post for info!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom