Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey there! Console pleb here, i recently bought Destiny on the pc, anyone got tips to...

R

Ridley Koot

Hey there! Console pleb here, i recently bought Destiny on the pc, anyone got tips to improve my aim

M

Michael Jamie Stewart

Just take time to get used to mouse and keyboard the more you get used to it the better you become. There is no magic setting for better aim

J

Jaff Sparrow

Correct DPI for you

D

Devan Montgomery

Point and click?

S

Shane Anderson

I would recommend playing some counter strike to be honest. Play some deathmatch and get used to using the mouse. Or just stick with Destiny 2 and get destroyed until you get good lol

T

Tom Gooden

Lower your mouse sensitivity a tad. The default is pretty high.

R

Reed Folwell

Look for some videos about how people set up their mouse DPI and in game sensitivity for different games. That will be a great starting point to help you.

D

Damian Hirst

Better peripherals for a start. A control focused surface with a good mouse goes a long way

A

Adam Reed

How does one "git gud"... By playing... A lot

T

Thomas Fuller

Get used to it

J

Justin Daniels

The way to improve aim is to do muscle memory aiming practice. Also finding your sensitivity in any FPS is single handedly the key to winning.

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

Im in the same boat as you. I read an fps aim guide on reddit that has helped a lot. Basically, track your target moving only your arm. Then make percussion adjustments with your wrist. Hope this helps

C

Craig Kauffman

Turn dpi down to 800 and sens to 4 or 5. Get used to moving mouse with arm rather than wrist.

M

Mark Winkels

Use your controller

W

William Oyston

Something I do is try and move my character, if possible, for small aim adjustments and use mouse movement for larger ones.

J

Jordan Desrosiers

Do what I do. Controller.

A

Adam Reed

Whats with this controller blasphemy...

A

Aaron Koenig

Cs go and a ruler. See how long it takes you to spin a 360 and measure it. Find what feels comfortable and stake your settings.

J

Jake Tyler

Practice. It really is that simple. =)

K

Kevin Ceza

I use an adapted mouse for the size of my hand and the grip type that i use , and after that you have to work on your best muscle memory, currently im in 400 dpi 1000hz with 10 sens ingame , blasting headshot all around the game xD and iv also good reflex at close range , its just about hard practice , there is a site where you can find the perfect sens with a shit load of games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom