Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey! Need Suggestions! I've decided to get a new 144hz monitor. My budget is $250 max....

T

Tushar Krishnan

Hey! Need Suggestions! I've decided to get a new 144hz monitor. My budget is $250 max. I've zeroed it down to these three. Please help me out and make your suggestions along with reasons if you could. Thanks a metric-ton in advance!

ASUS VG248QE (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)

BenQ ZOWIE XL2411 (
)

AOC G2460PF (
)

M

Mike Baird

I used the asus vg248qe. It's such a frequently use gaming monitor for a good reason. Display performs wonderfully 144hz for your gaming needs. What I like about this more than others is how sturdy and durable it is compared to others. Also the rotating feature is awesome for multiscreen fun.

M

Mike Baird

The biggest gripe I have is, it's a little more difficult to put on mounts

S

Steve Hubbard

I agree with Mike - I went with 2 of the VG248QEs and I am very happy with them.

M

Mike Baird

I agree with Steve.

P

Pericles Underhill

Yeah, they aren’t the prettiest screens as far as color goes but that refresh rate is worth it. The ASUS is the most available model if I’m not mistaken. Keep in mind you need to use DVI-D to get that high refresh

J

Jetnel P. Li

Using ASUS VG248QE planning to get 1 more. Definitely a good one.

J

Joris Kelderman

I've had the BenQ 2411 for a couple of years. Can say that it was a very good monitor for what it's worth. I have no experience with the other two. Although AOC has Freesync, so if you have an AMD graphic cards this one could be very interesting for you. If not, AOC vs Asus = ASUS.
But between Asus and BenQ you have to listen to the rest :p

J

Joshua Ashe

Check out MSI, love mine but it’s 165hz and 31 inch’s

H

Hirschy Kirkwood

"Hey, don't know but I wondered:
When we lost the seal again
Maybe stoned by the incense
Do we rise or just descent"

N

Nathan Hurlocker

I have the ASUS and it’s fantastic imo. 10/10 would recommend

R

Ryan Fisher

I have the BenQ sharp images easily runs 144+ great visuals I use it for movies and stuff too when I'm not gaming great for those too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom