Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, whose your favorite dps hero? I need to learn at least another one. I play a...

A

Angie Marie

Hey guys, whose your favorite dps hero? I need to learn at least another one. I play a lot of sombra but I'm afraid once I do competitive I'll just be forced to switch.

김해민

mei or ana for dps

J

Joao Lopes

Try Tracer. You already have practice with tracking aim now you just need to practice her movement. Also, she's viable in every meta so it's a safe pick.

J

Joseph Alexander

Pharah

A

Anna Keeler

Sombra but reaper is a close second

X

Xinru Luan

I like Tracer as a flanker cause she’s so mobile, and the recall can help you get out of situations. If you get in close enough, you can one clip squishies too. Or Reaper, since the damage output is insane, and if you coordinate well with your team you’ll be pretty invincible. My best was a 48 player kill streak as Reaper before getting killed

A

Aaron Icardi

If you got Sombra down then you got good tracking. So I suggest you pick up Soldier or Tracer, it should be an easy and quick transition for you :)

D

David Kapp

If you play sombra, tracer is probably the closest yo her so you wont have to relearn yourself too much...but personally i like reaper

Z

Zachary Ferns

Mei

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Soldier 76

R

Robert Holmes

Learn others but dont be afriad to suggest that youre a good sombra in an active talking team

R

Robert Holmes

I get surprised myself when i ask the team for a small change around and oftenly it works

J

Jonathan Lazard

As a Sombra main, when I play comp I don’t play her much. Unless you are stacking with a team who knows how to work with a Sombra then you won’t get to play her much /:

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

If you know how to be sneaky and point blank headshot while moving Reaper is for you. Two shotting 3 people in 3 seconds before they know you’re there is the best.

D

David McGrath

T

Temét Aguilar

Tracer and Genji for carrying

R

Ryan Stoops

Just learn them all? Why limit yourself? The world is yours for the taking.

C

Christopher Campos

Haven't played in a while so I'm not aware of current balance changes but 76 would probly be good to pick up, since he's pretty well rounded and can drop heals for the team.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom