Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys this is a petition regarding the whole XIM4/AA thing going on so that bungie...

A

Andy Jasper

Hey guys this is a petition regarding the whole XIM4/AA thing going on so that bungie can fix it ! Sharing will help allot !
Edit: any salty comments will just not be answered

J

Joshua Starwolf

Lol

T

Thomas Fuller

Signed aim assist isn't needed unless you have a real struggle like bad hands arthritis etc

C

Clint Garoutte

So.... they said they wouldnt take it out, even after they were asked to. Yet you thinking asking again will help?

J

John Connor

the PVP is trash anyways

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Only people who play PvP care about this.

S

Steven Draven

Aim assist is more for the controllers and I have no trouble wrecking them with mouse and keyboard. I think maybe more time practicing and less time making petitions and you will be better and not even care about aim assist. I think the no server lag thing is more of an issue than any thing where is the petition for that?

R

Ricardo Silva

The real petition should be one for players having network issues (cabbage and lettuce error codes) who haven't been able to play the game since its release and who have been ignored by Bungie so far.

P

Perry Armstrong

Shouldn't have to worry about aim assist if your the More skilled player

P

Pat Rick

What theres aim assist?

Z

Zac Palomo Mayfield

Just git gud

T

Tom Freeman

also remove this post because the aim assist is fine, a petition is not going to make them change their minds about removing it.

P

Phil Bentz

Haha snowflake master race pc players can’t handle those mean controller plebs

D

Drew Wallace

good luck with that, im sure Bungie will take it very seriously. as they laugh and wipe their asses and blow their noses with money

A

Albert Beesler

I agree, AA shouldn't be on a PC platform.

D

Dirk Schüler

If they want Destiny 2 to be E-Sport material, they will remove the aim assist completely from PC, the Same Blizzard has done with Overwatch. I know no one, who uses a controller on PC with an Ego Shooter, everyone uses Keyboard an Mouse, cause its far more Sensitive.No Need for Aim Assist on PC.

A

Andrew McNally

My son plays PS4 with XIM4, Keyboard and Mouse cos he started as a pc gamer - AA Off on the PS4 games and he still wipes the floor with the AA and controller kids

R

Rubens D. Garcia

The only reason I signed this is because the aim assist is what the current aimbot xaim is based on, and that rustles my jimmies.

Y

Yoey March

Lol can u even prove someone is using a xim4 or a controller

M

Matthew Tisdale

Deacon Bishop Jaimie Tisdale Riley Mylne read the first comment on the petition

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom