Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, so rumors say I may be getting a PS4 for Christmas, however being a usual PC...

D

Dalton Stanford

Hey guys, so rumors say I may be getting a PS4 for Christmas, however being a usual PC gamer this presents an interesting situation for me. Of course I don't want to just let it sit around, but do any of you have solutions for kind of connecting them all or solutions for balancing out games? Please, serious answers only.

F

Felix Bönner

Connect it to your monitor as well and switch if you want to?

F

Felix Bönner

Also, buying games: cjeaper on pc and better performance I assume. If the latter is not the case get the console version

O

Omar Osama El Shafie

Use the ps4 to buy early release console games and exclusives

A

Adam West

Horizon Zero Dawn time

T

Tyler Rosentreter

Use your PS4 for exclusives and as a Netflix/Blu-ray machine

A

Alex Jebus King

Sell the PS4 and buy a bunch of steam games

G

Giovanni Dilabio

I have a PS4 played Uncharted and JRPGs that aren't on PC. I personally refuse to pirate and emulate, so thats why I bought a PS4.

A

Aiden Price

I have a PS4.
They're actually pretty awesome. I still play a lot on PC, but I got some PS4 exclusives and I'm pretty pleased with it so far.

D

Dalton Stanford

In the case of exclusives then, what are some to definitely get? I’ve been out of the console loop for a while

Д

Димо Петров

As far as im a PC fan, a PS4 will give you opportunities to
some very good exclusive games, such as TLOU, Horizon Zero Dawn etc... Aand, as a dude said above, use it for early access/exclusives games or just buy Mortal Kombat or Fifa (why no both :pP ) And kill some time with ya friends or gf
Edit: Uncharted is a must try

S

Shilo Mikey Alderson

I have a PC and a PS4 and I'm getting an Xbox one s for Christmas . I usually game on pc but on PS4 if your into indie games and some other titles then you get 3 free games a month anyway with playstation plus so I end up playing those usually. I also use it for Netflix, Amazon and shudder. Also when I have people over it's easier to gather on the playstation and play games like that's you. There's also some pretty good exclusives on PS4 :)

W

Waseem Ahmed

Buy exclusives on ps4. God of war, spider man are some to look forward to.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom