Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys so I just finished my first build and well it’s not turning on. I’ve double...

J

Joseph Dillerstone

google the way the power swith cables are supposed to go in the instructions in my manual where wrong and we seem to have a similar build!

C

Callan De Martin

Axel Vasquez any updates

D

David Quinn

Do the fans turn on the shut off fast?

R

Robert Andy Shields

Cable management usually helps

M

Moussa Sowidan

vid :)

J

James Makitae

Is that a ryzen,And if it is which one?

S

Ssenyos Daviee

Firstly if we gonna help you... dismantle everything and start from scratch every step with a pic make sure you have a flat non static surface area

R

Rod Lee

have you put the spacers between motherboard and case? just thought to make sure :)

S

Scott Farriss

Maybe the on/off switch on the psu is off?

F

Fernando Gutierrez

Okay I’ve done this by accident once did you make sure the cpu pin connection is on right ?

P

Purundeo Satyam Bhujun

reseat the RAM

P

Purundeo Satyam Bhujun

It is not well insert with the click sound.

T

Terrence Sebastine Chuniesingh

Why does It look like you got no ram????

R

Richard Philips

build the pc outside the case to test

B

Brandon Watson

Probably all that poor cable management doesn’t look like your 6 pin PciE plugs are in use either.

P

Panagiotis Panagiotopoulos

take everything out of the tower.. and put your motherboard lay down on the box it came with and try to power it up with bare minimum, motherboard cpu cooler and nothing else :p if it powers start adding components if everything works, that it means the motherboard was shorting on the tower somewhere (usually in the back between mobo and tower), now in the case that it still doesn't work make sure your power supply unit is working(and connected to the wall) and if u test it on another pc and it works fine then it means the motherboard is faulty. :p

(make double sure you connected the power button cable correctly on the motherboard)

T

Tim Simmons

take a small screwdriver and short the power on the motherboard in case its your case power switch

W

Wayne Wofford

hello

I

Isaac Adjei

Check the front panel cables on the board switch

W

Will Bradford

Check jumper cover

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom