Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys so I just finished my first build and well it’s not turning on. I’ve double...

A

Axel Vasquez

Hey guys so I just finished my first build and well it’s not turning on. I’ve double checked with every cord, wire and any other possibilities on why it’s not running. I’ve even changed the power supply with my brother’s pc and still nothing. I really need help and I don’t know where to begin for getting this resolved cause I really want to get this beauty up and running. Please help and thanks in advance.

P

Purusattam Sahoo

Cpu?gpu?ram?

E

Eric Stary

I know you said you checked but I have the same mobo and please just triple check that all power cables are fully seated. Both the 8 pin cpu and 24 pin

C

Callan De Martin

I've heard bad cable management stops a computer working

J

Joshua Groves

io connector

J

Jason Cook

How could you possibly tell what wire goes where when there like that, cable management is the first thing to do

J

Jason Cook

But I'd say your trouble will be the front panel wires

K

Kyasel Tek

When you press the power button, do you get any signes of life at all?? A fan spin up, or an LED light up??

S

Shubham Jadhav SJ

Dead gpu

E

Eric Stary

Also make sure the power button on your case is actually wired to the motherboard lol I've done this.

A

Axel Vasquez

I took off the graphics card for now so this is how the inside is looking like now

R

Roy Smith

Have you tried "jumping" it? If that works you've just plugged the front panel in wronf

O

Owen Gooch

Short mobo with a srewdriver

P

Phil Fisher

If the cpu fan isn't spinning and nothing is happening. Tried a different psu that works and still nothing, id say mobo failure. You did put it on stand offs Right?

M

Muhamad Yudha Wijaya

Check the front panel wires.

M

Michael Shane Boudreau

+1 for i/o panel wires

M

Michael Shane Boudreau

and fix your god damn cables goddamnit

J

Joshua Ridley

Reset the ram first in a different dim, make sure the cpu power cable is in and also let it sit with the power switch on the psu off for about 30 seconds then power it on, see how that goes

A

Anthony Marty

Really should get your cable management in order... hard to tell what wire is what looking like that.

That being said, most people mess up the front panel connectors. I would start with those. If you have them right, make sure your 24 pin is seated correctly.

I say again, please fix this cable management...

T

Tim Jelinek

Find the PWR_ON pins that will look similar to this on your motherboard and touch a screwdriver to both of them (bridge them) and see if it powers up.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom