Contact advertising [email protected]

hey guys n girls, probably gonna get hate for this one because its pc and console...

R

Riley Branson

hey guys n girls, probably gonna get hate for this one because its pc and console related, so my xbox one runs rather hot and ive decided I wanted to fix that. watercooling is just overkill for a console and not to mention would require way too much modding to look ghetto as hell, so I'm thinking about instead installing this Noctua NH-L12 inside instead. since I don't have to worry about ram clearance n etc, I was thinking of removing the 90mm fan on the bottom and replacing with the fan from the top, (to reduce height to 66mm height from 93mm). I will also be taking this opportunity to change over thermal paste(recommendations would be great). The reason behind this is because the stock heatsink doesn't like aftermarket fans for some reason( probably because 120mm fans don't quite sit right when the stock is like 112mm) so hence the noctua, what do you guys think and/or recommend? I do a lot of gaming on my console so it does get really hot. and no, I'm not a console peasant, I build heaps of pc's and play plenty of pc games. sorry for the extensively long Essay, but if your the sort of person who cant be bothered reading the whole thing and shout hate, your probably the last person id like to talk to.

PFA

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom