Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys just got back from spain after weeks and want a play through of again. Anyone...

K

Kieran Robinson

Hey guys just got back from spain after weeks and want a play through of again. Anyone know any good orp servers high rates because i work alot so need things done asap haha. Cheers.

T

Tim Crosby

Most players hit 100 in about 2 days. Most skip straight to stone and metal. Plus, taming is pretty quick. Check us out.

9x Taming/Breeding
5x Harvest/Weight
3x Leveling
Offline Raid Protection
Monthly Purge Days
Community Events
YouTube Stardom
Much, much more!

Feel free to ask about any other rates or details you want to know about the server. We've got a great community of players. As for admin abuse, I am the ONLY admin and I don't play or compete with the other tribes. My only purpose on the server is to record videos for YouTube, manage the server and organize community events.

Again, if you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask me, or any of the members in the group linked below. See you soon!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryan Godinho

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
try roleplay best of all the worlds!

J

John Priar

Isle of arkadia. The stats arent too high, but still higher than offical, but a fun community and orp is on. You can be lvl 100 within 4 days probably. Great spots to build.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom