Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, just bought a switch and have been playing Zelda, just wanted to ask all of...

R

Rafael Kwasi

I also have 250+ hours, but I took my time, I like to look around and discover and therefore I am still not finished and now with part 2 of the DLC I am pretty busy again - never had a game like this which I spent so much time with and still find amazement!

M

Marco Maltese

Do you use the korok mask?

R

Richard K. Rivera

I have 365 hours - completed DLC 1&2, did every side quest and shrine quest, and have 800/900 korok seeds.

G

Gruss Newton

300 hours - about to start dlc 2

M

Mike Aiello

I finished it in under 125 hours with all of the shrines complete. Keep in mind I was in no hurry, I did a lot of wandering. I also only managed to collect about 130 seeds. If you want to blast through it, you can do it in a lot less if you stick to the main quest

A

Angel Bernard

Just got the switch but on the wii u I had 400 + on it . Yep starting all over on the switch

S

Sarah O'Carroll Byrne

I've got 300 plus hours, I finished the main campaign in about three days but I'm still playing it to this day and I got it on the release date, im still discovering things, and the DLC adds so much more too

A

Aaron Durfey

I put 200 hrs in before the DLCs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom