Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, just bought a switch and have been playing Zelda, just wanted to ask all of...

G

Gregorio Condina

Hey guys, just bought a switch and have been playing Zelda, just wanted to ask all of the botw players how long they have been playing for? Looks like a massive game so far and I’m a bit curious about how massive it actually is. Thanks!

K

Kiki Park

Hiya! Congrats on your new switch! I hope you’ll love the game as much as the rest of us do!

R

Ramiro Escamilla

I put 145 hours into it before the DLC came out if that says anything lol

A

Andrew Schmidt

I think 190 to 200 hours last I checked I been playing doom

J

Jason Dunn

I put 150+ hours in it before I did everything I wanted to do after completing the story.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

275 hours, that’s both regular and Master Mode and I’m just about tapped on Master Mode

C

Collin Cripps Rhynold

I put 240 hours into it

D

Doug Bash

Easily 200

D

David Smith

205 hours so far still have quite a bit to do.

R

Renee Ives

I have 315+ hrs right now. Most of the DLC is done and I just started Master Mode.

G

Gregorio Condina

Sounds like I underestimated the size of the game haha, thanks guys!

O

Omar Shariff

The game is actually pretty short. I’ve not used a guide till I reached 118 shrines. It took me 160 hours. So if you were to just blast through it could take you 30 to 50 hours. But if you truly enjoy exploration and experimentation it can easily clock 150 hours.

L

Lauren Walker-Nazir

So far I’ve put in about 170 hours.

J

Jeffrey Bibon

Im kinda new also like 12 hrs in and i have no idea where i am i forgot that there is a main quest lol.

L

Lee Davies

I did 115 hours, still have things to do but haven't played it in months

H

Hans Korn

I played 80 hours when I got my Switch in April. I’m a student. My priority is finishing med school, but I manage to balance my academics with hobbies.

S

Sara Pesola

I put 150 hours into it and still I'm not finished the game 100%It's amazing! :)

T

Tim Hicks

350+ since day one. Most of it is running through the beautiful blades of grass in hyrule field though...

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

So far only 140 hours for me. Still a long way to go.

J

Justin McGowan

285 hours and still have 400+ Korok seeds to find...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom