Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys. I'm supposed to help my dad tomorrow. Connecting some systems onto a network...

• Thread starter Herschelle Gibson Adams
  • Start date
H

Herschelle Gibson Adams

Hey guys. I'm supposed to help my dad tomorrow. Connecting some systems onto a network at a school where all connected systems runs off one main server , like in most schools no pc is an individual pc. [Hope you guys get what I mean as I'm explaining vaguely in some way]

Anyway... We have one problem however... All the pc's are working good on the network but there are 2 who had issues where the boards had issues so we had to replace them with the older pcs the school had & I'm talking OLD. Dunno the specs exactly but I know it runs on 3Ghz Celeron , now we connected it with the software they use and everything BUT we can't find the network driver for this darn thing... We can't update it via internet either obviously. Any ideas on what I could do to find that old network driver? ...

M

Michael Schwarz

Go in device manager and find the hardware IDs

M

Michael Austin

Those are that old. Now if you want to talk about a 280dx then that's old. Just see if it has a pci slot and install a new card if you can't get the drivers, search by the model for the driver and Install via usb

D

Don Wickenden

It'll take a bit, but I'll upload the Universal driver disk for those old toys, hit you up with a link to get the iso ;)

G

Gordon Schaubert

Go to Device Manager, Network Adapters, & look which NIC the PC has.

M

Manuel Lisandro Anzola Lopez

get astra ou aida64 check the specs on the nic it should be listed as unknow that way u know what driver to look for

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom