Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys. Im rather New still and I want to pick up mercy. Any tips? I know she...

J

Juan Manotas

Hey guys. Im rather New still and I want to pick up mercy. Any tips? I know she recently got nerfed but that still doesn't bother me much.

D

Davey Anthony

Just keep moving around

D

Dennis Jonker

be ready for everyone saying she's the easiest character to play or play someone who requires actual skill a lot will tell you not to play her

J

Josh LeClair

Positioning is key.

B

Brenton DeBusschere

You on PC? Rank? Need support to play with lol

J

Juan Manotas

I'm on PC and I'm silver ^^

S

Savannah Dey Carden

Get with a good team that will help you with your positions. Like a team that will give you sights to catch up after you die, and maintain exit routes for you to escape fire

M

Miranda English

try to stay with someone with mobility so you can fly up if needed. high ground is safe ground for mercy. and play corners and walls because everyone will be trying to focus you

L

Lin Galini

Positiong is everything. I also hate keeping the rez even though everyone says it's something that we should keep. If i have noone around i will rez another team mate. Damage boost. It's very important. I also check timer all the time. I also keep the ult till the crucial moments and just fly as high as possible and heal and damage boost. Try to keep your team as much as healed as possible and move around. Be careful of Widows and Pharahs. Use your stuff and gun to hit the opponent. Not just shooting. Hit them.

J

Juan Manotas

Thanks everyone. Appreciate it. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom