Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys I'm promoting a pc run cluster of all 5 maps it's a great comunity just needs...

T

Trevor Martin

Hey guys I'm promoting a pc run cluster of all 5 maps it's a great comunity just needs more new players to help with the server numbers.. We did have an issue with a troll but he should be getting taken care of shortly so all the new players shouldn't have to hard of a time setting up once the troll is gone... Please come check it out...

C

Cody Possehl

Is that the bane of the server?

J

Jason Meade

pc as in rented or windows 10

T

Trevor Martin

Rented server it is pc ran Xbox players

T

Trevor Martin

He's been there for a month and he was ok at first he was trolling the larger tribes but he soon ran out of victims as people quit bc they couldn't handle his offline trolling.. So any1 who joined recently has been on his list but like I said he's Bering taken care of really soon

J

Jason Meade

just ban him

T

Trevor Martin

That's what's happening it just took enough people complaining about him... Bc it's pretty much a no rules server.... Minus no lootdrop or artifact spawn blocking

T

Trevor Martin

This server is for those who want boosted with closer to official health and melee stats on dinos... It sounds weird but the way the stats are set up is really nice makes for really fun pvp

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom