Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys, i never played the Destiny 1. I just bought the D2. You guys have any...

L

Luiza Palacio

Hey guys, i never played the Destiny 1. I just bought the D2. You guys have any youtube channel that can kinda introduce me the game so i don't get lost in it? Hahahha
(Battletag LuizaSpinola#1124)

M

Matt Josey

True vanguard
Datto
Professor broman
Luckyy and buttwipe

O

Oscar E. Ortiz

I watched this last time i started. Also being in a good clan im sure they'd be more than willing to help

B

Brody Strock

Honestly it's fairly easy to follow through the story it doesn't reference a lot from the old game besides mainly Osiris if you end up playing pvp or doing raids you can just YouTube it and finds tons of stuff to help

S

Steve Hatfield

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Aaron Shelton

Ignore Destiny 1, it didn't have a story

J

Joshua Sledge

Game's not that hard. If you ever find some word from the game's lexic that you don't understand, just type it on YouTube and add "Destiny 2". You should be good by then. You're cute.

K

Karlo Coloso

Just play the campaign. No need for a guide other than how to optimize your leveling

P

Pat Rick

Oooh a grill

J

Jurek Rozwadowski

My Name Is Byf. I reccomend nim very much. He explains world, Lore and Destiny buetifully.
EDIT: corrected typo.

T

Trevor James Laducer

Hey, I or anyone in my clan/disc can help you out. I don't watch much D2 youtube vids so I wouldn't know who to link

T

Taylor Berry

“My Name is BYF” great channel for everything you need to know

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

My Name is Byf is the best youtuber for lore. He has an hour and a half video that tells all you need to know (and more) about Destiny leading up to D2. For everything else, weapon recomendations, strike and raid reviews, i'd wait untill you finish the campaign before spoiling anything.

M

Mattis Jouy

i got one...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Cory Turczynski

Datto and Holtzman are probably my favorites. Super in depth

A

Alex Sparky Ramirez

Byf is BAE ‍♀♀♀

J

Joshua Singer

Just get lost. That’s the fun of it.

D

Dirk de Jong

just try the game blind. follow the story and build your guardian

K

Kaeden Allen

My Clan is recruiting and we would be more than happy to help you with anything!

B

Babz Choudhury

Just add me, and il take you tru it. BABZSTARUK#2493 Luiza Palacio

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom