Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I need your help on something. I'm buying a Corsair H50 AIO from my uncle....

A

Aidan Shourds

Hey guys I need your help on something. I'm buying a Corsair H50 AIO from my uncle. What Intel processors can I cool. It only tells me sockets. So I need a interpreteter lol

M

Mike Chronopolis

You need to learn what you're doing more...google your motherboard, or your processor to know its socket.

A

Aidan Shourds

I don't have a mobo yet.

A

Aidan Shourds

Or a processor yet

M

Mike Chronopolis

Then you want an 1151, Z370

M

Mike Chronopolis

Thats coffee lake

A

Aidan Shourds

Not wanting coffee lake. Getting an i5 7600k

F

Fabien Dietlinger

6-8th gen intel are socket 1151 and h/z170/270/370 (b150 too) is the same socket for those cpus.

Z270 is the right mobo for your choice. Just decide for your own which brand. The aio is fitting on the z270. Every 115x mobo has the same cooler hole distances.

J

Joshua Groves

I LITERALLY JUST DIED

D

David Neely

The lga 1150 series sockets were all roughly the same dimensions. Assuming Corsair is still using the same back plate it will fit 1150,1151,1155 and several others which means it will work with the last 2 or 3 generations of Intel processors.

Before all of this though you need to do some research mate. 10 seconds on Amazon, Google or newegg would have answered this question. And frankly you shouldn't be attempting anything like this without the willingness to do some googling prior. There are some things you need to answer before slapping this thing into any rig.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom