Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I need some input on a pc build I'm helping my friend with. I'm giving him...

D

Darryl Garcia

Hey guys I need some input on a pc build I'm helping my friend with. I'm giving him some used parts that I don't use anymore to help him build his first pc. I'm giving him an amd fx8350, msi 970 gaming mobo, 16gb ddr3 vengeance corsair ram, evga gtx 970 ftw, corsair h100i aio cooler. He's got the case, hdd, psu, Windows 10, and peripherals. I know the 970 is still good for current games but do you guys think the cpu can handle games like pubg, bf1, cod, siege and such?

J

Justin McCarrell

First of all, you’re an awesome friend.
Second, it should be able to handle low/medium. I have an i5-6600k not overclocked yet and an r9 290 and I run PUBG at those settings with 80+ with dips in the 50s in cities. He should be fine. I haven’t played the other games so I can’t give a good estimate

R

Ramon Hernandez

Yeah it should be able to run 1080p low/med

D

Dennis Barbier

Can I be your friend ??

T

Thiago Sousa

He can do some gamin

D

Damon Martin Jr.

Dont be tricked by the high core count and speeds of the FX 8350. although it looks like it will perform incredible. it lacks a lot. not saying its a bad CPU, just that u might be able to find a better choice for the price of it. I know some will be pissed i said this, but ive got to give you the cold facts. A few people in this group own the 8350 and will defend it with their lives. But if hes going to do it mainly for gaming, i personally would recommend an i3-7100 for the same price of not cheaper, or i3-8100 if you can afford the extra $$ for it. The i3-7100 gets anywhere from 2 to 7fps higher than the AMD FX8350. and the i3-8100 gets anywhere from 5 to even 20+fps at times higher than the i3-7100.

A

Alex Fettig

I actually have a 8350 @ 5.0ghz that does 1080 amazing to this day it is paired with a 1070 but had a 970 previously. Your friend will do just fine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom