Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I need some help. While I'm listening to any audio (from watching YouTube to...

• Thread starter Stephen Hellman
  • Start date
S

Stephen Hellman

Hey guys I need some help. While I'm listening to any audio (from watching YouTube to playing games) after a while all the audio on the computer completely cuts out. The only way I've been able to fix it is unplug the HDMI from my computer and plug it back in. Does anyone know what might be happening and a way to fix it?

C

Chris Dixon

Its not a Bluetooth device is it connecting? Go into sound and disable all other audio devices that your PC recognises it maybe switching to something else.

S

Stephen Hellman

This is what happens when I try testing the device once the sound goes out. As you can see all other devices are disabled.

C

Chris Dixon

you got a box you plug into the TV we call it a SKY box in the UK? Also make sure you use the HDMI 1 port on the TV from the PC. That is the priority port.

C

Chris Dixon

Unplug any other HDMi devices into the TV other than the PC (if the above doesnt work) and try that.

S

Stephen Hellman

i dont think that s the problem bc ive had it plugged in by itself before and it still cuts off. it used to cut off randomly maybe once or twice a week but now its like every 10-20 minutes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom