Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys I have a question about splatoon 2's temporary ban system. How long does it...

• Thread starter Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta
  • Start date
J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

Hey guys I have a question about splatoon 2's temporary ban system. How long does it last? And does it stack? Meaning if you get temporarily banned succeding times does the ban time increase?

I'm asking because I was temporarily banned but it is due to my faulty connection. Note that my internet here is very reliable. Storm cut the power at my place so I got disconnected accidentally. I'm not the type to ragequit. I hate ragequitters. So I think it's a bit unfair to be banned due to an accidental disconnect.

M

Mark Murray

You're saying you were banned for one lost connection ?

S

Spencer Miller

I've also been banned once for faulty connection. The switch wi-fi connection strength is terrible.

S

Suzanne S. Sult

We have 2 Switches. One connects fine no problems. Other one disconnects all the time.

K

Keith Pickard

I've seen 4 minutes, could change the more you do it.

C

Cameron Boose

I got banned and it didn't say a time frame so I clicked b then a again and it let me search np..

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I'd try calling Nintendo to ask for their policy. Also give feedback that it was due to your internet disconnecting, they can't update or fix the policy if they don't know that it is affecting people who aren't rage quitting.

M

Mark Murray

This may not work for everyone. I picked up a signal booster on the cheap and it solved the problem. I needed it for android box and noticed with my switch I haven't dropped since.
I could barely connect during the first testing of the servers event. I kept dropping.

B

Brandon Baughn

I was having this problem, then I bought a wifi extender and don't have the problem anymore

B

Brandon Humphrey

And this is why wall and duct mode I will have it on a hard-wired connection

R

Rafael DiFuria

Call Nintendo and make the issue known to them if the issue actually has to do with the internet connection loss

H

Heather Ekrom

its 5 mins fix your internet

B

Brandon Humphrey

If you were primarily playing in dock mode I say get yourself a USB ethernet adapter and hardwire your switch to the internet

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom