Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I got a H100i V2 AIO CPU cooler for amazon prime day, I love it! But he...

J

Jerry Galindo

Hey guys, I got a H100i V2 AIO CPU cooler for amazon prime day, I love it! But he fans that come with it are too loud. I've been looking for rgb fans to add to it and on my case. I've been checking out the corsair HD rgb fans. Does anyone feedback on those fans? Or give me some recommendations on high end rgb fans?

D

Dominic James Sibthorp

I don't have any recommendations but when you choose fans, be sure to choose ones of the same or higher spec, pay attention to static air flow I think it is called. These aren't just regular case fans when you can plonk any one as long as they turn...they need to deliver the correct amount of air flow/pressure in order to cool the radiator down in order to cool the liquid else as well as creating heat from your CPU doing work, you will also be sitting it in a glorified kettle.

PS: I have the same cooler. If you look on Corsairs website it will give you detailed specs on the fans to help.

S

Shane Lutch

i have the hd120s running on my fractal c36. i have no complaints lowest speed seems to be 800rpm

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom