Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys . I built a new PC a few weeks ago and I have a question Are these temps ok,...

A

Azrou Magoura

Hey guys . I built a new PC a few weeks ago and I have a question
Are these temps ok,

-My CPU has evo 212 cooling, but is idling at ~45 .53c and gets up to ~60~68c while gaming/streaming/editing video .
Are these temps ok,

-I currently only have 1 120mm case fans, I'll buy more soon,
- my pc
Msi z270 m5
Intel i5 7600k
Gpu msi gtx 1060 6gb gaming x
Ram kingston 8gb 2666mhz
Cooling master evo 212
..... thank you

D

Durvelle Greene

Intel runs hots

F

Francis Harvey Rodulfo

we have slmost same build.. i have 34C idle, 50C max gaming..
i just fixed my temps yesterday.. just clean the heatsink and the top of ur cpu.. where you put thermal paste..
clean it thoroughly with tissue and alcohol, until all the residue of thermal paste is off.. then reapply thermal paste.. worked for me last night..

S

Stephen Casios

What's your case?

J

Josh Bolt

I have the same but with a gtx 970 and my temps range from 30-50. Have never seen it above 54

M

Micky Bottoms

seems hot a buddy of mine has one at 5ghz on air at 60 highest.

P

Parth Desai

Not at all....clean it and reapply thermal pate!

A

Ahmed Emara

its safe until 79 dont worry

D

Darren Hunt

I'm sure EVO put thermal grease with the cooler if you used that maybe repaste with some decent paste

S

Sam Rose

I have the same fan but i run it on a 6700k at 4.2ghz get 30-40 idle and 60 under load maybe as high as 70s if im at full load (which is pretty much never). I also have 4 case fans in total so maybe if you got some more fans you might see your temps lower a bit but you got nothing to worry about unless you see your cpu get to 80c

J

Jose Yvonne Perez

Check cooler

A

Adhaar Pahuja

I have a 6600k with 970 and it's all good for 1080p. Atleast for now.

A

Andrew Uhgm Logi

Invest in chasis as fractal design define c and fill it up with case fans also grt the y type fan connector splitters. Make sure u got something else besides carpet/carpetent keep ur chasis to not cause psu chokes from the dusts.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom