Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys . I built a new PC a few weeks ago and I have a question Are these temps ok,...

A

Azrou Magoura

Hey guys . I built a new PC a few weeks ago and I have a question
Are these temps ok,

-My CPU has evo 212 cooling, but is idling at ~45 .53c and gets up to ~60~68c while gaming/streaming/editing video .
Are these temps ok,

-I currently only have 1 120mm case fans, I'll buy more soon,
- my pc
Msi z270 m5
Intel i5 7600k
Gpu msi gtx 1060 6gb gaming x
Ram kingston 8gb 2666mhz
Cooling master evo 212
..... thank you

M

Marc Bourgoin

Heyyo, idle seems a bit high but your load looks ok. You could always try to reapply your thermal paste and see what happens.

The 212 Evo cooler is cost effective but it's also not the best and I'd say that load temperature is good. Mine is usually the same on my older i7-3770k at 4.2GHz

For case fans? Once you pass one intake and one exhaust? The law of diminishing returns does kick in pretty fast for the majority of PC cases. I'd recommend watching Linus Tech Tips video on it to see what I mean.

D

Dustin DeCarlo

Get a hybrid system

W

Wade Larkin

Chuck in an aio for the cpu

С

Стефан Филиповски

It's Kaby Lake dude.
What did you even expected ? :)

D

Dave Steven Edwards

Should of bought a ryzen r5 1600 instead. Intel cpus are quite well known for high temps due to very poor tim used between the core and ihs.

C

Chris Varian

Still running a 4670k, not even overclocked and paired with a 980ti and it still kills on 1440p

C

Chris Varian

Hasnt been a huge leap in cpu tech in years. Hopefully the competition will force some.

D

Dave Steven Edwards

Nope. intel CPUs even now are still essentially rebranded 2500k/2600k CPUs with very minor improvements. Up until a few monthis ago I would of still been running a 2500k if it hadn't died for no reason. Replaced it with a 3570k and that was that for many years. Any 4 core 4 thread CPU looks dodgy now though in any system that isn't just a basic office machine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom