Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys I am completely brand new to the game, I've never played Ark before. Can...

K

Kirk Edward

Hey guys I am completely brand new to the game, I've never played Ark before.

Can someone give me some pointers starting out? Anything helps.

N

Nick Nomore

if you start on official it will be a little frustrating.

N

Nick Nomore

if you want to join a dedicated open up steam->click on view->servers->favorites and add a server IP you find. it will be in the form like this 199.60.101.50:27018

N

Nick Nomore

the ip I just linked is a great server...not too highly boosted but not grindy.

K

Kevin Allen

I would personally start on official first to get a feel for the game so that way you know what to look for in a dedicated server. Otherwise you'll have no idea what kinda of server you'll want to play on. That is if you want to play on a dedi server

J

Julián Pabón

If you want a friendly game experience you can join us. Belong Ragnarok PvE 15T/5XP/4H/Mods, no lag, active admins. Here is all the info
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jeff Carr

Just keep going, don't build close to the beaches try to stay hidden. And be friendly to the alpha even if they wipe you.

Ø

Øystein Martinsen

Talk less, don't make base where u find resourses. Only stone house works when u log off. And when u log off in the beginning just dont have rss. 2x in weekends so level up.
Don't learn to make saddle and shit :) you can just pm me for my personal advice.

A

Alicia Tan-Summers

A

Alicia Tan-Summers

K

Kerry J Nelson

What lvl are you at Kirk? And are you playing pvp or pve?

K

Kirk Edward

I'm still downloading the game, thats how new I am lol. I hope people have a good attitude towards new players in the game lol.

C

Chris Blenkinsop

Get a foundation laid down with a bed to respawn when you die. You will. Often. Put a box by it with a replacement set of armour, pick, axe, torch and anything else you want back quickly when you respawn. Have a campfire or torch ready before you need it. Gets really dark really fast. And cold. Tame an easy flier, or something fast. Doesn’t need to be a good fighter, the ability to fly or run away from trouble will allow you to explore more safely. And stay out of the water for a while. Nasty stuff in the water.

M

Michelle George

Play PVE until you get a feel for what its all about. Find a server with a good community who will tease you for doing silly things that we have all done. But help you when you need it.

M

Michelle George

Oh everything except dodos kill you

K

Kyle Watson

stay far away as you can from the glowy red bois

K

Kyle Watson

Tame a raptor asap

K

Kyle Watson

You can and probably will live off raw meat