Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone, super excited to be apart of this community and wanted...

P

Phillip Brand

[Admin Approved]

Hey everyone, super excited to be apart of this community and wanted to share some upcoming products for the Switch. Long story short, we were really upset with the flood of cheap Alibaba purchased accessories on Amazon and decided to create our own that actually added value and would not break down three months later.

I would love to get some member feedback on these items. Our SwitchCase Classic is available and live now while our other two products “SwitchGrip & SwitchGrip Pro” will be available over the next few months (think pro controller on your undocked switch). Our products are extremely high quality and are all backed by a ridiculous 3 year warranty.

Check out the case at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and please provide us with as much feedback as possible. Color options, sizing, anything!

I

Isaac Howard

So does the SwitchGrip basically put controller handles onto the Switch itself? Also sick case, i'll be picking one up

P

Phillip Brand

Thinking of doing another case with a top shell nintendo blue and bottom shell nintendo red.

J

Joel St

If somehow it breaks do you cover the shipping costs both ways?

D

Danny Arkitekt Figueroa

Whats the depth of the case? I have been researching cases for about a week and came across different issues such as the metal zipper from the top pouch damaging the joy cons when closed. I have been trying to find a case where the switch side is deep enough where the console and joy cons are completely flush. I would also like to see an image of the case without the switch. The design of the case and quality look great by the way.

C

Chris Tompkins

Send me one id love to review it first hand
Im very interested in the switch grip pro. Please update us here when it launches

P

Phillip Brand

Any other suggestions? Colors, style, sizing? Future requests? Things you love things you hate?

S

Sabrina Conley

Maybe a way that you could store a battery bank in the pouch and have it wired to the switch at the same time? A small hole to thread the wire through. I think a lot of owners have a power bank like this:

J

Josh Johnson

You'll want this on it too!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom