Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everyone so I'm kind of stuck in a predicament here. I really love ark and ive...

N

Natasha Simpson

Hey everyone so I'm kind of stuck in a predicament here. I really love ark and ive been playing since it came out on xbox. With me being a full time student i don't have the time to run a whole base alone, and with my past experiences, even with it being my tribe ive been insided or kicked from my own tribe. Despite my hard work ive always gotten the short end of the straw. So currently im looking for a boosted, player dedicated server. My favorite thing on ark is raising tames and currently i can only raise on the weekends, keeping it minimal to tames that mature in less than 72hrs. Does anyone have any suggestions on servers!?!?!!?!?

J

Justin Lewis

Survivorsguild

A

Alfredo Garcia Rangel

Come to OklahomaArk405

A

Alfredo Garcia Rangel

M

Matt Pearen

Pm me I may have just they place for ya

A

Aj Borders

They're all so boosted it's from the egg dropping to full grown is about 5 mins even if. Better be safe tho. I forgot pteras were on wander and my base got full of about 300 of them in about 20 mins. Took ke 2 hrs to kill them all and the lag was crazy

A

Aj Borders

This was just a portion of it all

C

Chriz Kricket Rodriguez

Make sure the server you go to don't have a bunch of jokes for admins

M

Michelle Cmt

ARKOVILLE This is a friendly PvE server with PvP events. Friendy Admins, community centers, stadiums, boss fights, ect. there is a decent starter pack as well. Been playing on this server for 2 months now and mostly everyone that plays on it is friendly and helpful. Come check it out. :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Aaron Churchward

You can join the server im on if you like mating and taming is boosted

D

Danny Joseph Whyte

is the official home to our server. We are actively recruting for the new cluster server that's coming in a few days. Our Xbox server is still active and our discord has over 50 members waiting for the server to come. Join our discord today through our official website.

C

Chance Wright

TW33TY82 come check us out

S

Scott Rapsey

Check out my server.
Chong089 server.
I'm 90% sure my buddy Jack Dewey will take you into his tribe.
Takes 6hrs to raise a gigga. 30min on eggs. Currently got dble XP and harvest on to celebrate our first month of uptime.
Have roughly 10 people on most of the time.
Drop me a message if you have any questions

M

Mick Sykes

J

John Andrew Buchanan

Server GT- ARKPVPDYNASTY
●EXP-5
●Harvesting-8>
●Taming-8
●Mating interval-.025
●Egg hatch speed-25
●Baby maturing-25
●Baby food consumption- 0.50
●No starter packs, 1 admin
●Sunday night for dino wipes.
●Admin logging is on.
●PvE weekdays, PvP weekend's starting fridays at 6:00 pm US CST.
●SLIGHT BOOST ON WEIGHT AND SPEED FOR PLAYERS.
●SLIGHT BOOST IN WEIGHT FOR TAMES TO ACCOMIDATE THE HARVESTING.
●For server problems message myself. GT-Gracole.
●Ragnarok-

B

Brian Vincent

Sea2skysurvival is good, I'm looking for tribe mates

S

Stephen Goddin

Skiptomylou112

R

Rodolfo Rey

Schmick two egg incubation and maturation is fast it takes like 10 min for a giga

M

Megan Lopez

When the PC servers come out you can join my tribe. I'm setting up a dedicated area for my tribe mates to build near Viking Bay on Ragnarok. We'll have a community trading post near by too. I'll be off building events for the server so the area will be for my community tribe, I'll just build myself a little house to fit a flyer inside. Tribe name is "Newdistt Colony" cause they censored the word Nudist lol. We run around with the birthday suit skin on. It'll be PvPvE with white flags. If you're interested I'll give you the details as soon as the server is up.

R

Riiko Marrero

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom