Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone. Ok, I need an honest review of Ark Survival Evolved. The good, the bad...

B

Brett Short

Hey everyone. Ok, I need an honest review of Ark Survival Evolved. The good, the bad and the ugly of the game. Cause I'm thinking about buying it. Thanks

I

Isaac Thomas

It's beautiful, in depth, lots to do, and you'll lose all your free time

I

Isaac Thomas

But hard to get into, there's a lot to learn

D

Daniel Box

Love playing the game you will loose a lot of time and become oddly attached to your tamed dinosaurs but xoes take time to get in to

H

Harry Dodge

Your first session will be several hours in length. You won't get good framerates without at least 6GB of VRAM, preferably at least 8GB, ideally 12GB.

H

Harry Dodge

The game does not support Crossfire or SLI. You'll be playing on low settings if you don't have much VRAM and it will never look better than an Xbox.

H

Harry Dodge

I pulled 19FPS on an R9 290 while the game looked worse than consoles.

H

Harry Dodge

The game is full of serious bugs, it's still on alpha stages and they push multi gigabyte updates every day that never fix ANYTHING.

The game is poop on a platter.

H

Harry Dodge

Oh, and there's already DLC available this early in development.

H

Harry Dodge

If you log out for any reason, your body remains registered on the server and if anything hostile sees you, you die... While you're logged out.

W

Will Hudson

The Good:

Very fun. Lot's of things to do and explore. Kind of a fresh experience compared to other survival games. There is even 2 free DLC maps. The better experience would probably be with friends though.

The Bad:

Hmm.. HMMMM. Lot's of bugs. I've had dinos stuck in walls, caves, ground, etc. The game shouldnt be called ARK: Survival Evolved. It should be renamed to ARK: Survival Unlikely. Cause all you do is die.

The Ugly:

Game doesn't run very well. I mean, it runs well enough on my machine, but I cant imagine it on a medium end PC. So if your PC isnt that powerful, forget it.

S

Steven Brisebois

Great game. My specs I7 6700 at 4ghz
Cooler master hyper 212 led
Asus r9 390 strix 8 gb ddr5
Samsung 850 evo 250 gb
Crucial 500 gb
Msi b150 gaming m3 motherboard
16 gb kingston hyper fury ddr4 2400 hz
Haf 932 advance full tower
Thermaltake 750 watt bronze 80+

I play mid to high justbto give u a idea