Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everyone, I'm not new to ark, just new to breeding I'm a solo player on PvE and I...

M

Matt O'Garr

Hey everyone, I'm not new to ark, just new to breeding I'm a solo player on PvE and I was hoping to source some help.
I've bred a few of my argys together and have some fert eggs and aircons ready to go, is anyone able to tell me how much meat an argy is going to need;
Between hatching and being able to eat from a food trough, (about 5 hours I think).
And;
How much meat it will it take between that point and fully matured.

If anyone has a link to a website with this info on it, that would be great because I'd love to breed more of my tames.

If anyone has any advice or tricks on breeding, especially to do with getting mutations I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks ✌

K

Kieren Carter

Download SA companion on the App Store

Z

Zacherie Reed Scott Hudson

Get like 5 stacks of raw meat and feed that to the babies until you dont have any more then go on a quick meat run and get as much as you can in 5-10 minutes, thats what i do with argys anyways, they dont really seem to eat a lot real fast to me and its easy for me just to walk out the door kill 2 or 3 creatures and get 200 or more meat (i use a theri with nothing but damage and power harvesting upgraded on official)

G

Garret Broussard

I’m not trying to be rude but you got me at the first sentence... you ARE new to ark if you haven’t bred anything. Breeding is mandatory to compete in pvp, fight bosses, mutations... trading... its 40% of the game.

L

Laura Griffith

I cant tell u for 10 but my system is overkill (would rather have spoilage then dead dinos). For 2 dinos - 2 troughs. 1 full raw 1 full cooked, check every 6-8 hrs and resupply. I have 10 fridges - 5 raw 5 cooked and just pull from and refill.

L

Laura Griffith

If ur worried about making it on in time, have a 3rd trough of just cooked.

S

Snow Rapter

I tend to do about 30-40 dinos at the same time so what I'd recommend make 5-6 grills have 15-20 fridges and 5-15 troughs cook 2/3 meat leave the raw part for baby stage once it hits juvi just watch the troughs and I recommend filling the fridges before night( irl) so u don't have to go on meat runs overnight

M

Matt O'Garr

A few more than I realised I had.
17 fert here we go.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom