Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everyone! If you're looking for a tribe on pvp official (RAGNAROK) with great...

R

Rach Marie

Hey everyone!
If you're looking for a tribe on pvp official (RAGNAROK) with great grinders, and people who actually play the game? my tribe and I are looking for people to build up trust with. We have different metal base locations behind waterfalls (with great defence) and are ready to recruit some new, chill people to play with basically I'll add you up, we will chat in a party so we can get a feel of eachother, get you to come to our server, you can build up right near us and we can ally eachother until we feel that there's complete mutual trust (I promise you were some of the most chill people you'll ever meet....have to have your guard up with insiders )

the server I'm in is fantastic, there are two different alphas who don't allow trolling, immature people or little tribes that don't build up quick enough. Needless to say this server is for serious players, and we raid the smaller tribes but I usually transfer to different servers to f*** shit up for the REAL LOOT!! anyways our tribe has 5 people in it but myself and my other admin are on everyday. We will help you get started with tools, armour, narcotic etc! WHO KNOWS, maybe when we merge up we can put ourselves on that alpha list ?!?!?

OH YEAH SO THERES ONE RULE
HOMIES - NO immature kids. Any age group allowed but you have to be mature enough to be around adults.

PS: would be great if I could find an awesome girl or two to play with me haahaha.

Thanks so much for reading, I look forward to hear from y'all

D

Daniel Thurston

I wish to speak with the leader of this tribe I have an offer I think you guys would like

F

FaDe Aces

I have me and a friend he is kinda new to official and would like to help him have fun any chance we could join you

M

Mike Wilson

Im imtrested. GT is Yamata O Kami

D

Daniel Thurston

I guess I'll just explain the offer on here Me and My Tribe are planning on making a village for all the tribes together to live in harmony everyone will have a place there where do they can have their own house to build however they want that's within reason where tribes can sell and trade goods and for new recruits to come in to find new tribes to go into and to get a good start without spreading huts and houses all over the map taking up the materials but we can find a spot where everyone can meet it will make it so all the other tribes will have more materials to spawn in keeping everyone away from the good spots where stuff spawns and this Village will commit itself to making Bridges shortcuts and gather the materials that the whole Ark can share anyone who wishes to live in the village is more than welcome it's time to change Ark forever

J

James Garcia

Hi I’m new to the game I got a lvl 70 and the tribe I was in got wiped they disband and I’m all alone I would like to join ur tribe and help you grow if ud slow me too. Plz message me if I can join I would love to hear back

J

Jeremy Jones

Messaged you.

J

James Ethier III

Ethier McKensie

J

James Ethier III

New or legacy?

A

Ark Rexy

Plz msg me more info