Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everyone!! If you’re looking for a chill server to play on that has bunches of...

A

Ally Bross

Hey everyone!! If you’re looking for a chill server to play on that has bunches of events, let me know we don’t copy and paste advertisements because we actually care about the people on our server lol. We have a Facebook page, a server group chat, and more!!! PvPvE medium boosted rag server! We host maze runner events, dodo fighting, and more. Shop is being built as well as arena. We just opened 3 days ago ✌ We already have 20+ players, too. Our age range varies and we do our best to make sure all players enjoy playing! Only rule is no killing passive tames. PVE tribes get forcefields and are admin protected. (Girl players, I’d love to have you too! Currently only female on server lol). But yeah, come join us! We would love to have you! You get a starter and everything. Message me or comment if you’re serious about joining ✌❤

G

Garrett Peters

Map?

L

Liam Schwickrath

Interested in joining, i dont need a started..

A

Aj Borders

I would but I'm established on another server. If things change then I will keep you in mind.

I

Isaac Furtado

I'm joining now to check it out. If all goes well, my gf will join and there will be another female in the server. And she's good at the game

J

Javier Feliciano

Name gt

J

Javier Feliciano

Join

D

Damo Perry

24/7 Centre PvP server!
FREASH WIPE!

Server information:
•3 Kingdoms
Fire, water, earth.
Choose a Kingdom.
Ask to the nation's overlord to join.
•Starter is a 150 Griffin
•Get starter at Blue Ob
•Very high boosts!
•Insta Lvl100!
• Insta tame!
•Infinite weight!
•infinite oxygen!
•8 stone pick up!
•ORP is on!
•turret damage is at 20!
•nearly Insta mating!
•nearly Insta maturity!
•friendly admins!
•friendly community!
•community centre at blue!
•shops!
•2-3events a day!
•competitions!
•on weekends ORP is turned off and turret damage put down to 5!

Server rules:
• No wiping
•No raiding during events unless the defenders are not participating in the event
•No destroying admin building for the community
•No trolling
•No PvP at the event arena unless you are told you can by a admin
•No PvP at the community center
•No brontos or diplos

GT is: ark2k17
Facebook group is: ark2k17

Put your your tribe name and ign below.

W

Wesley Dale

Gather rate?

L

Liam Schwickrath

Yay i get base wiped while afk.. all my tames killed.. all were fucking passive! Server is full of trolls in my clan tag said fucking PVE for a reason. Fuck this server, dont join arktrials.

B

Brantley LaMaster

Is this a nitrado server?

J

Justin DiMichele

Keep up with ? Bro the admin goes threw hell and back and takes a lot of time away from there real life too put towards their server and their community. If u don't like it then don't play it ? Simple as that don't make a fuss over something so simple .. I got wiped several times since I've been on server now I'm good to go :) thanks to the awesome community on ArkTrials.

L

Liv Walker

Heya I’m interested!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom