Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everyone! I’m looking for a boosted PVE server or even a PVP server with ORP. I...

S

Sarah Beckman

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a boosted PVE server or even a PVP server with ORP. I can’t get on a lot, so full PVP is hard for me to maintain, especially cause most people like to attack a small tribe constantly. If you run or know a server like this, let me know. Thanks!

A

Adam Burton

The Phoenix PvP cluster is a freshly wiped server on day 1. We are super boosted so you can get built up fast and get ready for ultimate wars. We are clusterd with Ragnarok and the island. We have few rules but rules you must follow in order for us to have fun and exciting servers.

#1- no Foundation wipeing, there is no reason for it other than being a dick. If you're gong to raid, get in and get what you need and get out. If you wipe their entire base we will put bounties out on your tribe with very lucrative incentives.

#2-no passive tame killing. If they are not attacking you leave them alone. If you do it, the first time I will kill all your tames without hesitation. The second time you will be booted from the server

#3- if a base has white flags it's a pve base!! Do not raid them. If you do I will take all your stuff and give it to the pve tribe you wiped. That being said if you have white flags on your base and you go out raiding, us admins will spawn in manticores at your base and watch you burn.

We will be giving out starters which will include a Griffin and tools. There will be nothing else given out, the server is boosted enough to where you can have a full metal base within a day or two.

We will be having events and boss fights on a weekly basis. Grenade dodgeball, dartball, boxing, jousting, also once a week a bounty will be out on 1 of 4 admins if you Capture them or kill them you will have your choice of tame. Also starting next week we will be having weekly raffles for prizes and tames.

So join the Phoenix PvP cluster today and get ready to have fun with some really chill people.

R

Randy Grant

New Tamriel is a great server it’s a Skyrim rp server and we need new members

R

Randy Grant

Aj Burkhart Casey Muns

M

Mike Bullock

we have orp on abb and rules as well

*FRESH 1/20*�TheARKHost.com PvP-Lite
Rag + Island + Abb + LOOT RAID

No Passive Killing/Wiping

Discord
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jay Baldwin

T

Tony Zuccarell

F

Frank Mead

Come join the new Nitrado PvP Aberration server today! Friendly admins and badass survivors! The server has ORP and boosted stats including taming, speed, weight, stamina, etc. The first few to join will receive free ascendant tools from the host. Search "Arkadia Evolved" in Survival Evolved today and have fun!!!

N

Nathan Dunn

Check out our servers.

C

Colten J Cope Miesner

Outlaws Reborn Cluster Servers

Maps: 6 map cluster 1 Legacy server
Rates: x 5 gather
X 10 taming and x25 breeding
X3 crates and fishing
Starter: choice of equus, sabercat, direwolf, argy, or thyla w/ random level metal sword, hatchet, pick and scythe.

experienced adult admins PvPvE. Open world PvP for everyone only PvE bases are protected.
Player level 200 with Dino level of 300.
Semi-boosted player stats with boosted dino stats.

ADMINS DO NOT RAID BASE. They are PvE.
Admins host events and maintain the Legacy server

If you have any questions. Please feel free too ask.

Boosted vanilla group

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

Join Bruising Ark Cluster with Island (100% PvP), Rag (PVP ORP) AND Aberration (PVE). Boosted but nothing crazy and no starters as the servers boosted enough so you won't need one. Friendly tribes and PVE Admin who helps with taming nd gathering. Engrams have been increased to give you 40% more than normal. Join us on Facebook at Bruising Ark.
Harvest x10
Taming x15
Egg hatch x14
Xp x4
Maturation x20
Imprint boost x3
Turret damage x2 vs dinos
Player health x2
Player Weight x150
Dino weight x300

J

Josh Alex Seaton