Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone! Happy New Year's eve. I see a ton of new members in here lately....

I

Isabella Hale

Hey everyone! Happy New Year's eve. I see a ton of new members in here lately. Welcome! But with new members comes more issues it seems. Just a heads up we have a strict no bullying(being really rude basically) rule. We only allow constructive debates and criticism. We hate banning members, muting members and deleting comments but we will if we have to. If you want to have fun trolling people, this group may not be for you. Tons of other groups for that, this one is made to be family friendly and fun for everyone. So please read the rules, the pin posts and keep conversations civil, I know we won't all agree, but we can be civil. If someone is really bothering you, report them to a mod(like myself) and block them. (All Mods and Admins have a little badge by their name as well)

If you read this and feel as though this strict community isn't for you, we are very sorry and hope you understand! Have a safe and happy New Year's every one!

T

Tank Santos

Happy New Year to you and all in the group. Looking forward to this new year with some great games coming out for the NS .

D

Dante Ciliselli

Happy new year to you Isabelle hale and everyone in this group! Congrats to you guys and all of nintendo for putting out an awesome system and great game
Here to 2018

R

Russ Messer

Happy New year to all of you. Yall make this an awesome group. Im excited to see how this group grows in the coming year! Keep making this group Amazing!!!

R

Rob Metzger

Happy New Years everyone! Looking forward to many amazing games this year.

O

Olive Hopkins

Happy new year to you all in this group

O

Orion Cooper

This community is strictly awesome, happy new year everyone!!!

G

Gage Allisøn

Have a good New Year's Eve.

L

Lennette Alison Wells

Happy New ‘Switchyear’ to you!

K

Kyle Smith

Woo hoo happy new year to you too

T

Tony Dabuff

happy new years