Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey come check out my server ARKALOT2017 it is a slightly boosted (I have add pics of...

D

Donna Patat

Hey come check out my server ARKALOT2017 it is a slightly boosted (I have add pics of some stat settings) server with only a few survivors. I would love to increase the number of players.

You get a lvl 150 perfect tame utility Dino ( horse, beaver, anky, etc.) or a lvl 75 pteranodon when you join. For now we will also be giving a small starter pack. You will get a metal pick, axe, sickle and a bow with a few tranq arrows.

It is pve from 10pm sun till 7pm fri. When I take the server down for a few min to make it pvp. Pvp will run from 7pm fri. Till 10pm sun. I also have an area for full time pve that is admin protected. If you like official then my server is for you.

We are now on ragnarok. We will be doing loads of events from breeding, jousting, races(Dino and survivor), and several different kinds of raid bases. There is also several pre made starter homes around the map. If you find one all you need to do is add yourself to the pinned post on Facebook then take a picture of you at the build and post it. As soon as an admin is on the base and the Dino is yours. Each home comes with a small forge, smithy, cooking pot, 1 storage box and a mortar and pestle. I will post the pictures below of the homes that you will be looking for.

I have several admins that are very helpful but we don't always get involved in tribe vs tribe issues. If you have any questions send them to my gt twinklypatatd. The server gt is ARKALOT2017. I also have a facebook page it is the same name as the server. Please join it and read the pinned post. I ask all new members to post their info in that post and any questions please post on the page itself. One of my admins or myself will try to answer them.

T

Tom Wilson

Prim?

A

Albert Gibbons

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom