Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One HEY ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUILD UP AND RAID FOR LOOT BUT NOT GET RAIDED YOURSELF? join...

E

Erica Miller

HEY ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUILD UP AND RAID FOR LOOT BUT NOT GET RAIDED YOURSELF? join our cluster servers, 6
in total! we have center, ragnarok and aberration and island,scorched earth, including our legacy pvp map , we download a random legacy server and allow everyone in our servers to go and raid when and how ever they like and get tons of loot! A new pvp map will be selected once all the bases are wiped!, but only the legacy server will be changed, just to remind.... ragnarok and scorched are fresh so there’s no one built there yet, center and other Maps has a few tribes built up, we like to keep our non pvp server a pve environment but people can pvp if both tribes agree on it and confirm with an admin, anyone who raids other tribes will be banned asap, we also have our new pvp event every Saturday where people can pvp and raid if they put there name on the list! Anyone who doesn’t won’t be included in the pvp! Rates are 6x gather and taming, 4x xp and breeding, baby food consumption, 0.2, drop quality 3.0, there’s also double build limit, no turret limit, 3x platform built limit, and 1000 tame limit, our servers are community paid for through donations so our servers won’t disappear, Servers are clustered so you can only transfer between our maps! To find our servers just type in the # 410, make sure your on unofficial pc sessions!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G

Gerard Coyne

Hi can you pm me I have some questions about the legacy server

T

Tyler James Harter

The legacy servers are filled with tek and everything on it was duped it's cancer for your server people bring back way to much end game shit soon enough noone will wanna play if everyone has full tek and vaults of c4 . Just saying after hitting one base on a legacy save I was not happy ruins the game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom